Terms and Conditions
Residents’ Card Terms and Conditions
Marketing Gloucester Ltd is offering a loyalty card with a view to offering more value to its customers and residents of Gloucester (the ‘Scheme’).
The following terms and conditions apply to this Scheme:-
1. The Scheme is operated and promoted by Marketing Gloucester Ltd, Holloway House, 71-73 Eastgate Street, Gloucester GL1 1PW in partnership with The Eastgate Shopping Centre, King’s Walk Shopping Centre and Gloucester Quays.
2. Your Residents’ Card (the ‘Card’) is issued by and remains the property of Marketing Gloucester. The Card can only be obtained by becoming a member of The Residents’ Card Scheme. To become a member simply go to The Eastgate Help Desk on Level G, King’s Walk, Gloucester Quays Customer Services, Gloucester Tourist Information Centre, Gloucester Guildhall, Gloucester City Museum, Gloucester Folk Museum or the University of Gloucestershire Students Union (Oxtalls and Park Campuses).
3. The Scheme is free of charge to all persons who live, work or shop in Gloucester. To apply for a Card and take advantage of the Scheme you must be aged 12 years or over. If you are under 16, proof of parental consent is required.
4. Your Card can only be used at participating stores and at such other third party/partner outlets that may be part of the Residents’ Card Scheme (as notified to you by The Eastgate, King’s Walk, Gloucester Quays or Marketing Gloucester Ltd from time to time).
5. The Eastgate, King’s Walk, Gloucester Quays or Marketing Gloucester Ltd reserves the right to alter products included or excluded from the Scheme or to change the number of participating shops at any time.
6. Your name, postal address and email address must be provided for a Card to be registered. If you do not fully register or choose not to receive emails from the promoter, you may not be eligible for certain offers and promotions.
7. Your Card cannot be used as a credit /debit card or a guarantee card and has no monetary value.
8. The Scheme is only for consumer use. The Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity.
9. The Card can only be used by the person whose signature is on the Card. The Card is only valid once signed on the reverse and will not be accepted at retailers otherwise.
10. The Card entitles the member to special offers and promotions and is instantly usable subject to availability and retailer participation
11. When you sign up to become a member of the Scheme, you will receive the latest offers update via email. This will be sent out a number of times per year as and when offers are updated and other relevant information is available.
12. The offers are subject to change throughout the year. The updated offers will be emailed to each member but will also be available from the website.
13. Retailer participation and offers may vary. All offer/discount/promotion(s) are only valid on full price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount/promotions, unless stated otherwise by the retailer.
14. To use your Card at participating retailers you need to present it when you initially approach the sales point/sales assistant, offers cannot be obtained retrospectively. You are unable to request discounts or offers for purchases made prior to your signing up to the Residents’ Card Scheme.
15. If you breach these terms and conditions, or if The Eastgate, King’s Walk, Gloucester Quays or Marketing Gloucester Ltd reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Scheme, Cards may be terminated without prior notice. The Eastgate, King’s Walk, Gloucester Quays or Marketing Gloucester Ltd reserve the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Cardholder is found to have abused the Scheme.
16. In addition to point 16 above, The Eastgate, King’s Walk, Gloucester Quays or Marketing Gloucester Ltd reserve the right to (i) stop issuing Cards at any time; (ii) on notice to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Card and/or Scheme; and (iii) on notice withdraw or cancel the Cards and/or the points (including the redemption and issue of such) and/or terminate the Scheme. A Cardholder may terminate his/her Card at any time.
17. The Eastgate, King’s Walk, Gloucester Quays or Marketing Gloucester Ltd will notify Cardholders of any changes to these terms and conditions. Notices detailing the revised terms will be available from the website.