Friday 18 - Sunday 20 March 2016
Organised by Marketing Gloucester, Residents’ Weekend is the perfect opportunity for you to explore, experience and enjoy your city with a multitude of special offers to entice you over the popular three-day event.
- BIG SAVINGS at a wide range of retail outlets FREE and special rate entry to some brilliant attractions and tours of the city.
- DISCOUNTS at a mouth-watering selection of restaurants, pubs and cafes.
- GREAT OFFERS on hair and beauty, leisure activities, fashion, antiques, musical instruments and lots, lots more.
Make the most of your Residents' Card
This year, we've collated loads of ongoing offers so you can receive exclusive discounts throughout the year! Residents' Cardholders will also receive periodic emails with the latest offers from participating attractions, stores and restaurants.
Browse the special offers by category:
Browse the offers the ongoing offers here.
The Residents' Card
To access the great offers throughout the year, you can pick up a Resident's Card from the following places:
- Gloucester Tourist Information Centre
- The Eastgate Shopping Centre Help Desk
- Gloucester Quays Customer Services
Just fill in a simple application form and then you can start using your Residents' Card throughout the year.
To save time, you can also print out and complete an application form (PDF 0.5MB) and take it to your nearest collection point.
Use it all year round
This year’s Residents’ Card is designed to be durable so that it can be used as a city loyalty card throughout the year and you can benefit from future promotions. Do keep it safe in your purse or wallet to ensure that you don’t miss out on any special offers throughout the year.
Each Residents’ Card is valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children (under 12s) but a further pass can be obtained for additional members of the family (limit of 2 per household). Children must be accompanied by at least 1 adult to take part in the weekend.
Please note: Residents’ Cards will be issued on a first come first served basis and will be subject to availability.