|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Family 2 Adults 2 Children||£15.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Nature in Art is unique - within the fine Georgian mansion can be found the widest range of nature-inspired art in the world. Spanning 1500 years, displays embrace work in all mediums and styles from across the globe. The collection contains the best creations of 600 artists from over 50 countries. So typically, as well as a temporary exhibition, you'll find contemporary glass, watercolour landscapes, bronze sculptures, the Flemish masters, modern engravings and even some ancient oriental treasures. With such diversity you're sure to find things that appeal to you, perhaps some
that intrigue or inspire you, whilst you'll certainly make some discoveries of your own.
You can also meet an artist as they work on their next creation, which can range from painting to woodcarving (Feb - Nov). There are activities for children, with special sessions during their holidays, and homemade snacks and cakes are served in the coffee shop overlooking the sculpture garden.
- Accept Children over 7
- Gift Shop
- Groups Accepted
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - We regularly welcome individuals and groups with disabilities. There is ramped access for wheelchair users. Inside there is a lift and level or ramped access to the garden, art studios etc and wheelchair users toilets. Please note that the lift may not be able to accommodate some wheelchairs and the toilets may not be suitable for all wheelchair users. We are addressing this situation at the moment. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require information before you visit. The museum has two wheelchairs for free loan to visitors who might need them (booking in advance is recommended).
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
- Facilities for children - Outdoor playarea, resource room and handling boxes within some of the galleries.
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On Bus Route - Route 71 Gloucester to Tewkesbury
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- All major credit cards accepted
- Approx length of visit - 2 hours
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Conference facilities
- Open all year
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
Map & Directions
Nature in Art is 2 miles north of Gloucester and can be found on the main A38.
The main museum building cannot be seen from the road but the entrance is marked by brown and green signs. Junctions 11 and 11a of the M5 are only 5 minutes drive from the museum.
Public Transport Directions
Buses run to the entrance gate from Gloucester, Cheltenham and Tewkesbury (ask for Orchard Park at Twigworth). There is a half mile walk along the drive to the museum buildings. Gloucester railway and bus stations are 4 miles from the museum. A taxi journey takes less than 10 minutes.
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Also open Good Friday and Bank Holiday Mondays.
Closed between 24th to 26th of December.