1. Access to and use of this site is provided by Marketing Gloucester subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. marketing gloucester ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Whilst Marketing Gloucester endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Marketing Gloucester will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
5. Whilst Marketing Gloucester endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Marketing Gloucester does not accept any liability for error or omission.
6. Part of this site contains materials submitted to marketing gloucester ltd by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. Marketing Gloucester can not guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
7. Marketing Gloucester shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
8. Marketing Gloucester accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
On-line/Booking Line Accommodation Booking Terms and Conditions
"We, us, our" and related expressions refer to us, Marketing Gloucester
Our address is Holloway House, 71-73 Eastgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 21PW Our e-mail address is email@example.com
"You, your" and related expressions refer to the lead member and all other members of the party named in the booking and those on whose behalf the booking is made.
"Your booking" means all component travel arrangements, accommodation and activities sourced and organised for you by us.
"Our Website" means www.thecityofgloucester.co.uk and associated sites.
"Supplier" means any third party through whom we have arranged the provision of one or more component parts of your booking.
1. Our Contract with You.
1.1 Where we sell products for another supplier then that supplier's Terms and Conditions will apply to your booking and a separate contract between you and them will be formed. Full details of the supplier's Terms and Conditions are available from The Supplier upon request. Our Terms and Conditions will apply to the agency services we provide to you in facilitating the contract between you and the supplier however if there is any conflict between our Terms and The Supplier's Terms, The Supplier's will take priority.
1.2 Where there is a conflict between any information on our website and the Supplier's Terms and Conditions, the Supplier's Terms and Conditions will apply in priority.
1.3 You must be over 18 to make a booking, and by making a booking you are representing that you are of sufficient legal age and capacity to use our website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of such use.
2. Booking Details
2.1 Please check that all the details on the confirmation form meet with your requirements. Acceptance of this confirmation implies that your approval of the choice of establishment, its facilities and services and the terms shown and constitute a contract thereon.
2.2 The accommodation detailed on this form has been booked for you by Marketing Gloucester as agent for the accommodation establishment and therefore, any contract for the booking is directly between you and the accommodation establishment. On arrival, you should check that the accommodation is as booked, including type of board and price.
2.3 If you fail to take up the accommodation by the time stated, without prior arrangement with the accommodation establishment, then the booking will be automatically cancelled and the confirmation fee will be forfeited. The accommodation establishment may also charge you a cancellation fee. This may also be the case if you cancel the booking. In this event The Marketing Gloucester reserves the right to charge the customers credit card with the balance due to the accommodation provider.
2.4 Whilst Marketing Gloucester makes every effort to find suitable accommodation, it cannot be held responsible for, nor accept any liability for complaints or claims of any nature arising from this booking. Nor for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or other members of your party, during or as a result of a stay at the accommodation establishment.
2.5 If any of the information contained on the confirmation is incorrect or subsequently becomes incorrect it is imperative that you let us know immediately by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2.6 To the best of Marketing Gloucester's knowledge, all prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and Service.
3. Payment Details
3.1 Payment for your accommodation will be taken in one of two ways depending on the way The Supplier works:
3.1.1 Marketing Gloucester will take a confirmation fee towards the cost of the accommodation, which will be deducted from your account by the accommodation establishment on production of your confirmation form. This confirmation fee is non-refundable. Certain self-catering Suppliers require the balance of payment to be made before arrival at the property. In this instance The Supplier will contact you directly to advise you of this.
3.1.2 Marketing Gloucester will charge you 100% of the cost of your accommodation upfront at the time of booking. There will be no further charge for the cost of the accommodation upon arrival.
3.2 If on arrival, the establishment is displaying terms that are higher than those agreed, the establishment will honour the terms quoted in this confirmation.
3.3 Allowances cannot be made for meals not taken, nor for temporary absence, late arrival or premature departure.
3.4 We can only accept payment by credit or debit card. Your payment will be facilitated through a third party merchant and by booking with us you consent to your details (including your credit or debit card details) being passed to them.
3.5 When making a booking with us either via our websites/s and/or Tourist Information Centres, your credit/debit card details will be passed on to the provider in order to guarantee your booking with them. In the event that you:
o Cancel your booking.
o Fail to arrive without making a cancellation
o Cause damage to your room/s and/or the property
Your credit/debit card may be charged accordingly.
4. Cancelling a Booking
4.1 Where we sell products for another supplier then that supplier's Terms and Conditions will apply to your booking and a separate contract between you and them will be formed. Full details of the supplier's Terms and Conditions are available from The Supplier upon request. All cancellations must be in writing and sent to Marketing Gloucester. We will make every reasonable effort to re-sell any cancelled accommodation to reduce your liability for cancellation charges. A cancellation notice will be issued and sent to you as confirmation of your cancellation.
5. General Information
5.1 Many establishments welcome dogs. Please check the symbol grid for details. A person in charge of the dog must accept full responsibility for all its actions whatever they may be and however caused. The proprietor will make any charges directly.
5.2 Descriptions of the establishments on the website are believed to be correct at the time of publication. Marketing Gloucester will not be liable for any changes that may occur in establishment ownership, facilities available etc. If your booking depends on the provision of certain facilities, this must be made clear at the time of booking.
5.3 These conditions apply to all bookings whether made in writing, verbally or online.
6.1 If you have a problem please inform us or the relevent supplier concerned immediately so that they can endeavour to put things right. In the unlikely event that a complaint cannot be resolved at the time you should write to us within 28 days of returning home giving your original reference number and all other relevant information. Complaints in writing may be forwarded to the relevant Supplier and Inspection Body with your consent.