- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-suite)||from £70.00 to £85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-suite)||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suites||£100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom)||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
On the outskirts of picturesque Gloucester and surrounded by acres of beautiful grounds, this elegant hotel boasts modern rooms, a restaurant serving delicious food, and an inviting bar.
All bedrooms at Mercure Gloucester, Bowden Hall Hotel feature flat-screen TV and complimentary standard WiFi. In privilege rooms, you’ll enjoy complimentary premium higher speed WiFi, unlimited movies, robe and slippers, a Nespresso coffee machine and a newspaper.
Dearmans Restaurant offers a mouth-watering selection of traditional and internationally inspired food with wonderful views across the lawns and lake. Guests can also kick back and relax in the elegant lounge or in the Club Bar. Just minutes from the M5, the hotel is only 3 miles from Gloucester Quays Designer Shopping Outlet and Gloucester Cathedral.
- Area for musician/band
- Catering available in house
- Champagne breakfast available
- Choice of marriage rooms
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Four poster honeymoon suite
- Free overnight accommodation for Bride and Groom
- Garden/grounds available for photography
- Late licence for evening receptions
- Lawn area for marquee
- Marriage / Reception Room decoation
- Master of ceremonies available
- Overnight accommodation available
- Range of drinks packages
- Red carpet welcome
- Reduced rates for guests staying overnight
- Special rates for small/midweek weddings
- Use of cake stand and knife
- Country house
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Listed building - 1770 Georgian Grade II
- Village Location
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Childrens Menu, stay free (accom only) if in parent room. Indoor & outdoor games.
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Additional meal details - Please phone in advance to advise of dietary requirements.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions - From 8 people to 120 sit down. Evening reception up to 200 people.
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Fax, Modem, Photocopy, e-mail.
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Lift - Chair lift to 1st floor only.
- Night porter
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Association/Bowls/Sports/Lodges
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
Map & Directions
From M5 junction 11 follow signs to Abbeymead/Upton St Leonards.
Public Transport Directions
From Gloucester city centre, Bowden Hall is approximately 3 miles away. You need to catch the number 2/2A Stagecoach service from Clarence Street which is just outside the main bus station. The bus will take you to Upton St. Leonards where you will be dropped off where you then have a 1/2 mile walk to Bowden Hall.
- 4 Visit England Stars Hotel
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|