- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £60.00 to £170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £60.00 to £170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
A Cotswold gem
Bordering the ‘Cotswold Way’, Hatton Court Hotel is an independent boutique hotel in the village of Upton St. Leonards with easy access to Gloucester (4 miles), Cheltenham (10 miles) and the M5. This quirky hotel offers a unique venue for a stay, meetings, events and conferences.
Our 45 bedrooms offer comfort and luxury; choose between the old wing (traditional four poster beds) and the newly-refurbished (2012) contemporary East Wing. The Junior suites and Superior rooms all have jacuzzi bathrooms.
Enjoy afternoon teas on the terrace overlooking the beautiful views – and if the weather isn’t good, cosy up by our open fires.
Rooms at Hatton Court all include super-speed WiFi, mini-bar, bathrobes and slippers (superior and junior suites), flatscreen TV, workstation, clothes press, complimentary mineral water and biscuits.
The Tara restaurant at Hatton Court is a fine-dining restaurant which also offers private dining. Head Chef Gary Burns works hard to create innovative and delicious gourmet dishes. A recent review in WEEKEND magazine says "the food was good, the service spot on and the views just splendid".
Conferences and Meeting Rooms
Hatton Court has four room options for meetings and conferences; The Severn and Malvern Room, the Cotswold Room and the Garden marquee. Excellent bespoke day delegate and 24-hour rates are available.
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - any age
- Cot - - chargeable
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Access to golf course
- Other sporting facilities - Golf course and Ski slope close by
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£) - £25 per person
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Euros accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service - Weekdays only
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Up to 250 sit down
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - - £15 per pet per night
- Real log/coal fires
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
Map & Directions
If travelling from the North, exit the M5 at Juntion 11 and join the Golden Valley Bypass (A40). At the end of the dual carriageway, turn left at the roundabout joining the Barnwood Link Road (A40/A417). At the next roundabout, turn right and join Corinium Avenue (A417). As you join this road, you will see Megabowl on your right. At the next roundabout continue forward on to Eastern Avenue (A38). At the next roundabout, bear left on to the Painswick Road (B4073). Follow this road under the M5 Motorway Bridge, continuing forward on to Upton Hill, passing Hill Farm on your left. Hatton Court Hotel is situated on the right hand side of the road.
If travelling from the South, exit the M5 Junction 11a and bear left on to the A417. Continue across both Zoons Court roundabout and the next roundabout, following the A417 and joining Corinium Avenue. At the next roundabout continue forward on to Eastern Avenue (A38). At the next roundabout, bear left on to the Painswick Road (B4073). Follow this road under the M5 Motorway Bridge, continuing forward on to Upton Hill, passing Hill Farm on your left. Hatton Court Hotel is situated on the right hand side of the road.
Public Transport Directions
If travelling from either Gloucester Train Station or Bus Station, there is no service that takes you directly to the accommodation. We would strongly advise the best option be by taxi. The main taxi rank is situated diretly opposite the bus station, however taxis also wait outside the Train Station entrance.
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- AA Awards AA - 2 Rosettes 2016
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|