- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-suite)||£79.00 per room (room only)|
|Family (En-suite)||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Single (En-suite)||£74.00 per room (room only)|
|Suite||£109.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin (En-suite)||£79.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The 4* AA graded Hallmark Hotel Gloucester is set on the edge of the Cotswolds, just 2 miles from Gloucester city centre and 5 minutes from the M5, Hallmark Hotel Gloucester is an ideal location for business and leisure guests. Facilities include 95 bedrooms, 5 conference & events suites and a comfortable bar & restaurant. There is also free car parking, free wi-fi and an extensive leisure club including gym, swimming pool, spa pool, sauna and steam room.
For those organising or attending meetings and events in Gloucester, the broad selection of Hallmark Hotel function rooms are well equipped and offer a high standard of technology.
When the workday is done, enjoy the extensive Health Club & Spa facilities while you unwind. Whether you embark on an invigorating workout in the gym or take a dip in the leisure pool, you will be welcomed by a team of staff passionate about making your stay special.
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Children's swimming pool and special childrens menus.
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Access to golf course
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - Dry slope skiing, Golf Course, Driving Range and Snowboarding Fun Park.
- Spa bath
- Spa Treatments
- Swimming pool
- Additional meal details - Diabetic and vegan.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Open all year
- Pets accepted
- Spa Facilities
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French,Spanish,Italian
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Hungarian spoken
- Latvian spoken
- Polish spoken
Map & Directions
From the North: Get off the M5 at Junction 11, at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A40 (signposted Gloucester/Cirencester). At Elmbridge Court roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A417. At C&G roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A417. At Walls roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A38. Continue forward along Eastern Avenue until you reach a roundabout. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Painswick Road (B4073). At the crossroads continue forward and then take the next right turn into Matson Lane. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit on to Matson Lane and the hotel is on the left hand side.
From the South: Get off the M5 at Junction 12, at the roundabout take the first exit onto the B4008. At the Cross Keys Roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A38. At the next roundabout continue forward. At the traffic lights turn right onto Cole Avenue (A38). Continue forward at the crossroads and take the 2nd exit at the next roundabout (Finlay Road). At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Cotteswold Road. At the mini roundabout turn right and continue forward at the crossroad. Take next right turn into Matson Lane. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit on to Matson Lane and the hotel is on the left hand side.
Public Transport Directions
Stagecoach service 1 from Gloucester Bus Station.
- 4 AA Stars
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|